At DJ’s Garage, our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and our team. We have developed enhanced cleaning, sanitation and logistics protocols to support the recommended social distancing. Please note that we cannot accept cash payments at this time.
- As of July 31, face masks are mandatory for all customers that enter the shop.
- Only one customer is permitted in the shop office at a time.
- Customers will not be able to wait for their vehicles at/in the shop.
- Customers are welcome to speak with mechanics, but will be similarly distanced at least 6 ft. from them.
- Only debit/credit card payments will be accepted.
- Customers who do not wish to come into the shop can opt to:
- Call or e-mail to make their appointment.
- Use the vehicle key drop to park their car at the shop.
- Make payment by credit card over the phone.
- Make alternative arrangements to pick up car & keys.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Customer car keys and touchpoints including the steering wheel and door handles will be disinfected once mechanics are finished with your vehicle.
- The point of sale terminal will be disinfected after each use.
- Shop office surfaces and door handles will be disinfected after every customer visit.
- Customer key drop will be disinfected after each use.