Journeyman Automotive Technician – DJs Garage
Work where you play, right in the heart of Banff, Alberta with DJ’s Garage! Our team is looking for our next Journeyman Automotive Technician to join us! Working at DJ’s Garage you can be spending one minute fixing a faulty fuel system for Discover Banff Tour’s fleet, and in the next you’re having lunch with a moose. Just 15 minutes from work, you can be at the top of a ski hill, enjoying fresh tracks, or at the base of a hill, ready to explore a new trail.
Isn’t it time to discover a career in a place you love to call home?
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Preventative maintenance on a fleet of vehicles ranging from sedans to buses
- When not working on the fleet, you will service vehicles for other local businesses, Bow Valley residents, and visitors to the community
- 3-5 year’s experience as a licensed mechanic
- Journeyman’s certificate
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Desire to move to the Bow Valley (or you are already here!)
- Legally able to work in Banff
- Out of Province License (preferred)
- Commercial vehicle inspection license (preferred or willing to get)
- Diesel engine work experience (asset)
Why Discover Banff Tours?
- Competitive pay, straight time
- Regular hours: Monday to Friday
- Discount on parts, access to tours and activities
- Relocation assistance to Banff (if you’re currently outside of the destination!)
- Staff accommodations are available
- Extended health and dental benefits, RRSP matching program and tuition reimbursement
- Generous time off including vacation, personal days, and sick days
- Wide variety of fleet and retail work
Need help writing a resume because, hey, we get it – that’s something you didn’t sign up for? Send us a note and we’ll set some time up to give you a hand. You’ll need to have all the qualifications listed above – but we’ll have you covered!
Otherwise, send your resume here and we’ll see if we’ve got a fit for you!
Find more job listings here!