Dj’s Garage is currently searching for an Apprentice Automotive Service Technician. To apply, please contact Ryan Wagner, Fleet Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprentice Automotive Service Technician
This position will work alongside licensed technicians to service the Discover Banff Tours fleet, as well as customer vehicles of all make and model. Service will focus on regular maintenance, inspections, diagnostics, and repairs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun environment and gain experience in a variety of roles within the automotive industry: automotive and light duty, diesel repair, fleet service, parts ordering, and customer service. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn and build skills, who is genuinely interested in exploring the trade. The position is based in beautiful Banff, Alberta and staff accommodation is available.
Benefits of this role:
- Great variety in the type of work (and vehicles) available
- Considerable learning opportunities and opportunity for growth
- Being part of a busy, evolving shop
- Company discounts
- Staff Retreats
- Your own tools (or willingness to obtain them)
- AB Class 5 driver’s license (with a clean driver’s abstract)
- Clear criminal record check
Assets for this Position
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take instruction
- Detail oriented, organized, and tidy work habits
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment
- Basic computer skills
- Full-Time, permanent