Dj’s Garage is currently searching for an Automotive Service Technician. To apply, please contact Ryan Wagner, Fleet Manager, at [email protected].
Automotive Service Technician
This role is for a Licensed Automotive Service Technician within Discover Banff Tour’s mechanical shop: DJ’s Garage. This position will work alongside other licensed technicians to service the Discover Banff Tours fleet, as well as customer vehicles of all makes and models.
The Ideal Candidate
Is someone in the early stages of their automotive career: a journeyman with 3-5 years’ experience.
Discover Banff Tours operates a fleet of 22 vehicles ranging from sedans to buses. Our focus is on regular and preventative maintenance to keep the fleet rolling safely on the personalized, small group, tours we offer. When not working on the fleet we work on vehicles for other local businesses, Bow Valley residents, and for visitors to our community.
Benefits of this role:
- Wide variety in the type of work performed
- This is a salaried position, with emphasis on quality of work
- Regular hours: Monday – Friday
- Health benefits
- Being part of an ever-changing shop
- Journeyman Automotive Service Technician
- Class 2 or 4 Alberta Driver’s License (preferred)
- Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License (required)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Clear criminal record check
Assets for this Position:
- 3-5 years of experience as a licensed technician
- Currently residing in the Bow Valley
- Ability to use a variety of diagnostic equipment
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Familiarity with diesel engines
- A good work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Full-Time, permanent
- To be negotiated, based on experience
- Banff, Alberta